Full-time & Part-time Groomers
A full time Professional experienced groomer to join our team!
The ideal groomer for this is someone who values quality over quantity.
We are a busy, fun salon with many wonderful clients and we are growing! Open everyday from 8am to 5pm.
A good portion of our clientele are special handling situations and senior dogs. Our focus is high quality over quantity.
You groom as many dogs that you feel comfortable doing a day. Handling them with gentle care and lots of patience is a must.
The ideal groomer would have excellent customer service skills along with the following.
*At least 2 years experience
*Patience beyond the normal
* Excellent human and canine communication skills
*Welcomes and utilizes constructive feedback
*Responsible, very punctual with your own transportation and cell phone.
* Be flexible as the daily demand for grooming can fluctuate.
*Proficient in all breeds haircuts
*Maintains a clean work area
* Has own grooming tools
* Follows policies and procedures to ensure safety
* Excellent communication skills with both co-workers and clientele. Good sense of humor is a must.
* Cat grooming is a plus but not required.
This position pays 50% commission and full tips. We have a large staff with a receptionist and bathers. There is always help when struggling with a difficult dog.
Contact: Kristin at 253-686-6031 or come by the salon for an application.
16007 56th Avenue Ct E, Ste 4
Puyallup, Washington 98375