Full-time & Part-time Groomers
A full time Professional experienced groomer to join our team!
The ideal groomer for this salon is someone who values quality over quantity.
We are a busy, fun salon with many wonderful clients and we are growing! Open Tues-Saturday from 8am to 4pm.
Our focus is high quality. You groom as many dogs that you feel comfortable doing in a day. Handling them with gentle care and lots of patience is a must. The ideal groomer would have excellent customer service skills along with the following.
* At least 2 years experience
* Patience beyond the normal
* Excellent human and canine communication skills
* Welcomes and utilizes constructive feedback
* Responsible, very punctual with your own transportation and cell phone.
* Be flexible as the daily demand for grooming can fluctuate.
* Proficient in all breed haircuts
* Maintains a clean work area
* Has own grooming tools
* Follows policies and procedures to ensure safety
* Excellent communication skills with both co-workers and clientele. Good sense of humor is a must.
* Cat grooming is a plus but not required.
* We have a large staff with a receptionist and bathers. There is always help when struggling with a difficult dog.
* Pay: Depends on Experience. Hourly wage depends on experience and productivity. Tips paid in cash go immediately to the groomer.
Tips paid by debit or credit will be paid on payday, less applicable taxes and fees for collecting the tip. (10%)
Contact: Kriss at 253-539-9200 or come by the salon for an application.
16007 56th Avenue Ct E, Ste 4
Puyallup, Washington 98375